5 simple tips leaders can follow to ensure their team find a little more happiness in the workplace:
1. Align work practices to your values of respect, fairness, pride, recognition and achievement.
2. Have the team create a list of behaviours they see in the workplace that contribute to their overall happiness, satisfaction and productivity at work - do more of these.
3. Have the team create a list of behaviours they observe in the workplace that produce stress, burnout, low morale and low productivity - stop doing these.
4. Have the team devise a list of new behaviours they believe will contribute to their workplace pride, sense of respect, fairness, and achievement - start doing these.
5. Make it fun, give recognition and celebrate their success.